Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Any TimeSys ( DY4 target ) users out there ?
- Joe Carissimi
February 3, 2004, 4:44 pm
rate this thread
Re: Any TimeSys ( DY4 target ) users out there ?
TimeSys is a commercial product so they will have their own support
The problem with TimeSys is that you can't upgrade it to a new Linux
version, even if they give you the source code, because they did a lot
of critical changes to the Kernel code.
- » Help! x86 SBCs, LIRC, infra-red and CIR remote controls
- — Previous thread in » Embedded Linux
- » Crosscompiling for ARM: reloc type R_ARM_ABS32 is not supported for PIC - ...
- — Newest thread in » Embedded Linux