Acme Systems Fox LX832

Hi. I am trying to flash foxserve firmaware 1.3 onto my fox LX832 board using vista and flashfox.exe without any luck. Don't know why it's not working installed winpcap and followed instructions. Get all three LED's lit on board when I start the flash operation but it never completes.

Tried using web and FTP flash methods but no luck. Has anyone tried using vista and flashing the firmware?

I am desperate because they are discontinuing yjis board so would like to upgrade A.S.A.P

Regards. Martin

Reply to
Virgin Media