Latest threads in Embedded Linuxshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

[Commercial] Linux Device Drivers:Where the Kernel Meets the Hardware
Hello All, Linux Device Driver Programming is an intensive hands- on course designed by Concepts Systems to provide a detailed examination of each topic is presented along with a supporting laboratory...

hardcode root= kernel option
Hi, Is it possible to compile the linux 2.6 kernel with "root=root=/dev/ mtdblock2 ro" option? I've put the linux to the embedded device. It use RedBoot bootloader to load the kernel and I can't...
2
2

Lufkin W393 Estimators Pocket Tape
Price:$35.30 Image: http:/// deal: http:/// My son just got a new job and wanted this tape measure to make the job easier but he never had to time to stop at the one store that had it to get itl. So I...

Bostonian Men's Riverfront Slip-on
Price:$99.95 Image: http:/// deal: http:/// me encato el zapata, tanto por lo bonito como por lo comodo. esta hecha con gran calidad Got the brown ones for my husband and according to him it's a...

Amcor AM29 Nightlight Tower Air Purifier
Price:$99.99 Image: http:/// deal: http:/// The AM29 is a 3 stage air purifier featuring UV-C Germicidal bulb, electrostatic washable filter and an ionizer.

VDC Needs Help in Studying the Embedded Engineering Market
Dear Embedded Engineer, VDC is conducting its annual survey of embedded engineers, and if you are involved in the engineering of embedded software, hardware, and/or systems, we are interested in...

Do you know how to terminate Kernel Thread?
I created Thread with kernel_thread function. But I don't know how to terminate this Thread. Do you know how to terminate Kernel Thread?
4
4

printf for float
Hi, I have found this ( nice implementation for printing from embedded device. however it can't print floats. How can I add float printing? Thank you in advance C
1
1

How MTD device registers
Dear All, Can some explain me the code flow for MTD devices. 1. I work on linux bring up on MIPS core. 2. U-BOOT is the bootloader. + . Linux is 2.6.28. m25p80 is the SPI flash. 3. I can see in...
2
2

[Commercial] Advance C Training from Industry Professionals.
Hello All, With a growing demand for System Professionals, we are pleased toannounce a new weekend batch of Advance C for working professionals, Engineers & students. Course Highlights: - GNU tool...

UK Embedded Masterclass - 7th and 12th May - Cambridge and Bristol (a few places remaining)
Hi, just to let you know that we are running the Embedded Masterclass again this. Thanks to all of you that supported it last year. We are re-running the Embedded Linux workshop, as we were...

Carving a Niche Career in Embedded System Design - Free Seminar
a golden opportunity for fresh engineers =91Carving a Niche Career in Embedded System Design=92 A Golden Opportunity for Fresh Engineering Graduates from EEE/ ECE/ E&TC/ Instrumentation to make your...

UK Embedded Masterclass - 7th and 12th May - Cambridge and Bristol (a few places remaining)
Hi, just to let you know that we are running the Embedded Masterclass again this. Thanks to all of you that supported it last year. We are re-running the Embedded Linux workshop, as we were...

interface FTDI ttyUSB0
Hi, i made a UART AVR microcontroller programmer, and also made a C program on an old computer to interface it. I accessed COM1 via IO memory space address 0x3F8 to 0x3FF but in a notebook without...
2
2

Question on task scheduling in Linux
So I need some help understanding this: Lets say I have a C program on Linux that creates 3 threads of equal priority. At some point during execution, one of the threads A needs to execute a special...
3
3