1st DigitalTutor.info Tutorial Contest!

Prizes:

1st) 12 MegaPixel Digital Camera 2nd) 1 GB Mp4 Video/MP3 Player 3rd) Flexible keyboard

Go to

& send us your tutorial to participate!

We are looking for Programming, Linux, 3D and Video Editing Tutorials.

Reply to
info

hmmm.

and I wonder who gets the rights to your tutorial once it is submitted? Sounds like someone is preparing a book and is looking for material.

Reply to
noone

either that or harvesting addresses. The idiot posted the same crap to linux.redhat, comp.os.linux.misc, comp.os.linux.networking, comp.os.linux.setup, and comp.os.linux.security, before posting it here in comp.os.linux.embedded. I suppose the spammer is to st00pid to realize that it might be acceptable in comp.os.linux.announce (but then, the moderator may have just tossed it as spam seeing as how the idiot is posting from google instead of his ISP's news server). The domain was only registered on the 11th with GoDaddy, and is hosted on hostnoc - that ought to be enough clues.

Old guy

Reply to
Moe Trin