UK-Panasonic DVD recorder-Can't record sat. programmes

I have a Panasonic DMR-ES15EB recorder and have not been able to 'time record' satellite programmes using the procedure in the instruction booklet. I can record manually. Has anyone else had this problem, please? Any help would be appreciated.

--
John
Reply to

I had a similar problem with my LiteOn DVR-5005. Turned out to be operator stupidity: I'd set the clock, but not the DATE. Check yours.

Reply to
webpa

In message , webpa writes

Clock and date are working and I have no trouble timer-recording terrestrial TV. I suspect that the problem has something to do with the Video Plus+ programming procedure so I'll have another look at that.

--
Thanks,
John.