tungsten tips with aqueous MOSFET

We want to perform conductivity measurements in a MOSFET device based on carbon nanotubes (CNT). A net of CNT bridges the source and drain electrodes, and a tiny aqueous sample drop is deposited between them, to be analysed. We put a tungsten tip on each electrode (source and drain) to apply the bias voltage, and another tungsten tip as the gate electrode immersed in the sample drop. The question is: is the tungsten tip (as the gate electrode) resistant to an aqueuos solution. If not, can its degradation affect the signal, or the mesurements? Can it be solved?

If this list is not the appropiate for posting this kind of question, can you recommend me another list?

Thank you all very much

Marc (Spain)

Reply to
Marc