TRON box

Has anyone actually produced a successful TRON box? I copied the schematic posted on the internet and attempted to assemble one however, I must have not paralleled the proper size capacitors because it simply had no effect on the meter. Of course, I increased the uf range but, it simply melted down. (which my son said was VERY cool !!...GRIN).. Anyway, was curious if anyone out there actually created a proven successful on that had a positive effect on the power meter. (Disclaimer !!..for the sake of scientific study only.. *wink*)

Reply to
Ande Elkins

Mike Berger

one

but,

Well what do you expect..

a) The circuits Quote: "This does not work is was originally intendted as a joke to the white trash community of trailer parks."

Sorry.

Reply to
CWatters