'Television Magazine' Servicing Article Wanted For Panasonic Z8 chassis in Jan 2003 issue

Hi All

Can anyone supply me with the servicing article that appeared in January 2003 issue of Television Magazine page 136 for the Panasonic Z8 television chassis.

Name you price for a scan of this article.

Many thanks.

Darryl

Reply to
Darryl

Hi Darryl,

If you still need these pages, I can scan them and email them to you if you provide me with a valid email address !!

No charge.

Ian.

Reply to
Ian French

Hi Ian

Many thanks for your reply much appreciated. Have a head scratching fault that requires further information.

Many thanks for the no charge, are you sure?

my email address is: general3641"at" yahoo.co.uk (substitute the "at" with @ symbol as normal)

regards Darryl

Reply to
Darryl