Technology bites back!

OK, this happened a few months ago, two out of 15M isn't bad but its still an unusual failure mode.

Now this is strange, 1215 = 121.5 MHz (aka the emergency frequency mentioned in the previous article)

Comments?

Then there's :-

Something unlucky about the 13th alright :)

-A

Reply to
testing_h

I quickly scanned it and did not see any comment about turning off the ignition key? Perhaps that option is locked out when that model is in motion. A handy large caliber magnum with armor-piercing bullets might be a good idea, if this becomes prevalent.

Reply to
Charles Schuler

LOL! If I was stuck in a runaway car, pulling the fuses in the fuse bay would be a good start, or otherwise cause some electrical short that trips the circuit breaker in the engine compartment.

-A

"Bother" said Pooh, as he hadn't expected the Spanish Inquisition...

Reply to
testing_h