Source for iPod connector & cable?

Looking for the 30-pin dock connector and cable with leads carrying power (5v) and audio (gnd, left, right).

Thanks,

--
DaveC
me@bogusdomain.net

Look for a Tomtom Go 510/710/910 ipod connection cable on eBay. Loads of them.

--
Adrian C
Reply to

sparkfun.com sells some ipod connectors (just the connector, not part of a cable assembly or dock).

--
   Wim Lewis , Seattle, WA, USA. PGP keyID 27F772C1
  "We learn from history that we do not learn from history." -Hegel

Thanks for the pointer to sparkfun. It turns out that they do sell an extension cable (m-f) with all the conductors: audio, power, video, control, etc. Just the ticket!