simm sockets

Hi all,

I have a rightangle simm socket (72pin) which is mounted on a PCB, now the simm points to the right , which is of course a rightangle, though, is there a socket which connects on the other side of the socket, I guess it would be a 180deg ? 270deg ?

I dont want to turn the socket the other way around since all the connections will be reversed, I dont have the hight for a vertical one and the rightangle one gets in the way which is why I want to try and use the simm pointing to the left of the socket and not to the right as normal ( as it is witha normal right angle socket)

thanks chris

Reply to
exxos