samsung lcd tv

I am getting a shadow line right about where the bracket to hang the tv is. Is there anything I can do or is it a known problem?

Reply to
Dave

Posting your question on the right newsgroup would be a good start.

Goggle Groups, and Web TV users must request to be white listed, or I will not see your messages.

If you have broadband, your ISP may have a NNTP news server included in your account:

Michael A. Terrell