Re: WTB: 7406 TTL O/C Hex Invertor DIL in UK

I have 7406 DIPs but I am in the USA. I can send you by Global Priority Mail 5 chips -$4.50 plus $5.95 shipping

Remove the XXX prior to emailing me snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net

Hello, > >Would anyone here have a few 7406 chips knocking about in their parts >drawer? I'm ideally looking for 5, but a minimum of 2. > >Everywhere is sold out; RS, Farnell, Maplin, Rapid. > >I can pay by PayPal, say £5 for 5. Naturally these need to be in the UK as >I'm eager to sort this out. I have two identical pieces of non working >equipment, both of which I've narrowed down to the 7406's. > >Many thanks, > >Alison >
Reply to
Kristian

Hey Kristian,

Warm thanks for replying. I think this is all wrapped up now. Have met some quite traditional engineers in the process too. You are out there!! :-)

Warm regards,

Aly

Reply to
Aly

Anybody have data on the output capacitance of the 7406?

Thanks, Mike

Reply to
amdx

It'll vary somewhat with the brand. Just look it up in the datasheets on the manufacturer's website.

--
   W  "Some people are alive only because it is illegal to kill them."