Re: OT: Robin William's Plan for Peace

Robin William's Plan for Peace..........

> >I see a lot of people yelling for peace but I have not heard of a plan >for peace. So, here's one plan.

Bogus:

You're the last to know.

Reply to
Simon Jester

Of course. What can I say... It was sent to me by a Cadence Support Team Member ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Surely you must have known it wasn't written by the same Robin Williams who speaks at Dem fund raisers.

What strikes me is that the writing style of "Robin Williams" and "Bill Gates" and many other people, is identical. I wonder if there is one guy somewhere who originates all these, secure in the knowledge that he won't be tracked down the way virus authors are. He must get the same sort of satisfaction but is more successful at it.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

[snip]

What a shame :-(

...Jim Thompson

So, he was too chicken to post it himself, and set you up as the scapegoat? Sounds like a smart guy to me! 8-)

--
Charlie
--

Sheeesh! Charlie! Charlie! Charlie!

...Jim Thompson

Doesn't matter who wrote it. Sounds like a GOOD plan. mike

-- Return address is VALID. Wanted, 12.1" LCD for Gateway Solo 5300. Samsung LT121SU-121 Bunch of stuff For Sale and Wanted at the link below. HP200LX 10MB + MODEM + LEATHER CASE Philips Velo 1 Sony Digital Camera Compaq Aero floppy,ram,battery. FT-212RH 2-meter 45W transceiver. Toshiba & Compaq LiIon Batteries, Test Equipment

30pS pulser, Tektronix Concept Books, spot welding head...
mike

--

"What is now proved was once only imagin'd." - William Blake, 1793.
Reply to

Burridge, Why is it that you don't have brains enough to go over to

*.*.basics where you belong ?:-)