Panasonic NV-SD200

Hi group Any ideas on this one ? I saw a reference to it in the "Repair Briefs" someplace but nothing about correct mode switch alignment . Nothing about this on Google, except what I already know about the loading motor.

The usual F-03 or F-04 on startup . Helpfully located screw under tape didn't help matters.

I applied the repair kit and I thought i had fixed it then it went wrong again .

Anyone ?

-A

Reply to
Andre

I've got the Panasonic K-Deck Service Manual with the full phase alignment procedure. If you want, I can send it by E-mail but, it's a 3MB PDF file: let me know ...

Regards, Loris.

Reply to
Loris Duranti

Clean the contact at the pcb and the modeselectswitch with a glasfiberbrush, they could be oxidated.

Greetings Peter

"Andre" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

eddumokweer