[OT] rewrite on CDRW how many times?

Hi all

How many times can a rewritable cd be rewritten?

Thanks

Naveed

Reply to
MNQ

The specification apparently requires a minimum of 1000 cycles.

Reply to
Terran Melconian

MNQ( snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk) showed us the following results:

In theory 1000 cycles but in Real Life (TM) it may as well be very few times with low-quality stuff.

[]s
--
© 2004 Chaos Master  | "I'm going under,
Posting from Brazil! |  drowning in you

How many years can a mountain exist Before it's washed to the sea?

The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind, The answer is blowin' in the wind.

Reply to
Gnekker