OT! OT! Not in Arizona

Doesn't that neutralize your remark ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

And HIV progressing thru the brain?

...Jim Thompson

Fingers? :)

Reply to
Dave VanHorn

What, my insipid auto-signature Thanks? Sheesh!!

Thanks, - Win

whill_at_picovolt-dot-com

Reply to
Winfield Hill

When has Walz ever advocated sex with children? Please give actual citations, thank you.

And just because a person finds that something said by another person makes sense, doesn't mean they've embraced an entire philosophy.

Look up "Globalization" in "Abnormal Psychology."

Cheers! Rich

Rich Grise

Now, there's a broad sweeping generality. I guess we have a fundamentally different philosophy of life: I believe that wiping my own ass is my own responsibility and no one else's. I also happen to be childfree, and infinitely grateful for that.

If I can't figure out a way to provide for my own well-being even if I get old and feeble, I think it'd be time to put me out to pasture, possibly with a barrel of vodka to ease my passing. I watched my Mom change my Dad's diapers for close to two years. If I ever get to where I can't get to the toilet on my own, I'm calling Dr. K.

But you're R. Steve Walz, and it's the world's responsibility to take care of your every need, right?

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 13:09:47 -0700, the highly esteemed Jim Thompson enlightened us with these pearls of wisdom:

I would guess that he quit taking his anti-psychotic medications after they released him from the hospital. Again...

--
Greg

  --The software said it requires Win2000 or better, so I installed Linux.
Reply to
Greg Pierce

In the message quoted below...

[snip]

The guy is an awful troll. Its his presentation, those awful arrogant diatribes, I can't stomach.

The only time I see his postings is when they show up in a response, so this one was clipped from a response by Glenn Guldlach. I'm hoping it wasn't edited by Glenn.

Regards, Bob Monsen

Reply to
Robert C Monsen

I read in sci.electronics.design that Robert C Monsen wrote (in ) about 'OT! OT! Not in Arizona', on Sun, 15 Feb 2004:

No, he's not a troll. He does have very strong and highly unconventional views. But he also knows a lot of electronics.

With regard to his views on sex, our closest genetic relative, the bonobo, shares those views and doesn't seem to have come to much harm.

BUT that doesn't mean that we should allow such practices in human society. The huge stumbling block is that it's probably easy to establish 'consent' between two bonobos, but virtually impossible between two humans, one of whom is bigger and stronger than the other.

John Woodgate

Yes, bad choice of words. I apologize to Steve.

Reply to
Robert C Monsen

Really? He seldom if ever discusses it.

There's really no need to apologize to RSW. He is universally obscene, intolerant, and very, very rude.

John

------------------ Not at first, nor later.

----------------- That would be news for a number of states where it came much earlier.

------------------- Simpleton!

-Steve

--
-Steve Walz  rstevew@armory.com   ftp://ftp.armory.com/pub/user/rstevew
Electronics Site!! 1000's of Files and Dirs!!  With Schematics Galore!!

----------------- That's only because you're a mis-somatically brainwashed neurotic.

---------------

-Steve

--
-Steve Walz  rstevew@armory.com   ftp://ftp.armory.com/pub/user/rstevew
Electronics Site!! 1000's of Files and Dirs!!  With Schematics Galore!!
http://www.armory.com/~rstevew or http://www.armory.com/~rstevew/Public
Reply to
R. Steve Walz

-------------- Not on electronics groups, usually.

--------------- Thank you! But actually, I've not been declared obscene, too many localities actually LIKE what I have to say!

-Steve

--
-Steve Walz  rstevew@armory.com   ftp://ftp.armory.com/pub/user/rstevew
Electronics Site!! 1000's of Files and Dirs!!  With Schematics Galore!!
http://www.armory.com/~rstevew or http://www.armory.com/~rstevew/Public
Reply to
R. Steve Walz

---------------------- We didn't know you had HIV, Jim!!

You couldn't have gotten it from me!

-Steve

--
-Steve Walz  rstevew@armory.com   ftp://ftp.armory.com/pub/user/rstevew
Electronics Site!! 1000's of Files and Dirs!!  With Schematics Galore!!
http://www.armory.com/~rstevew or http://www.armory.com/~rstevew/Public
Reply to
R. Steve Walz

------------------- Why do you rightists try to delude yourselves this way, or try to spew your mouth-shit to slander, instead of trying to find actual REASONS to argue with, instead of your mindless 8th grade j*rk-off trash.

-Steve

--
-Steve Walz  rstevew@armory.com   ftp://ftp.armory.com/pub/user/rstevew
Electronics Site!! 1000's of Files and Dirs!!  With Schematics Galore!!
http://www.armory.com/~rstevew or http://www.armory.com/~rstevew/Public
Reply to
R. Steve Walz

------------------------- You could be childfree and still be sane, but we see you missed that opportunity.

--------------------- No, it's the People's State's responsibility to take care of us because we have made our fair contribution of labor to our society.

If you don't want diapers then you should be free to lay in shit or die, but others may not be so neurotic about the toilet.

What you don't get is that there are an absolutely startlingly large number of people who poop in sacks gummed to their abdomen, or who wear diapers and do their work for the rest of us in wheelchairs who still have enough perspective and self-esteem to do a very respectable amount of work and lead a promising life. And your commentary regarding your dislike for your children reversing toilet roles on you is merely demeaning, neurotic, and sounds stupid to all of them.

The rightist fixation on absolute independence from others, especially people you may purport to love, sounds quite antisocial and insane to most of us, and you should really have that part of your psyche looked at, and treated. Your notion is against the natural order that is actually supposed to teach you new things about yourself that obviously you don't want to learn!

-Steve

--
-Steve Walz  rstevew@armory.com   ftp://ftp.armory.com/pub/user/rstevew
Electronics Site!! 1000's of Files and Dirs!!  With Schematics Galore!!
http://www.armory.com/~rstevew or http://www.armory.com/~rstevew/Public

> "R. Steve Walz"  wrote in message
> > Rich Grise wrote:
> > >
> > Nope, singles need to pay for their access to OUR young who will
> > be employed and prevented from other work because they are stuck
> > caring for THEM in their old age and infirmity, whether it be
> > them needing someone young and vigorous to do the heavy lifting
> > or to learn new things, or wipe their ass for them.
Reply to
R. Steve Walz

I think the primiary difference here is coercion. Handicapped people and people with colostomies, and, yes, even people who can't help pooping their pants, are more than welcome to have anyone take care of them that they want to, as long as the caretaker is doing so voluntarily. I seem to hear you advocating coercing people who have better things to do into taking care of people who _won't_ take care of themselves.

"People's State's responsibility"? Shudder.

Good Luck, Rich

fundamentally

possibly

Dad's

Reply to
Rich Grise

When the USA was formed, the great compromise was to allow slavery to be a state option. The US Supreme Court respected this arrangement - even requiring runaway slaves to be returned to their 'owners' - until the federal Constitution was amended to make slavery illegal in all states.

Yes, it is simple. If it were done any other way, law would be meaningless, and useless.

Tomorrow the California courts will face the interesting question - forced by Gavin Newsom, our new mayor - as to whether the state Constitution's requirement for equal treatment trumps non-constitutional laws that allow only heterosexual marriage. Should be interesting.

John

-------------------------- Work to be done needs doing. We starve people all the time for not taking jobs that are available and need doing, it's called what happens when the unemployment runs out and they have to take work.

--------------------------- And YOU seem to be hallucinating!! You're remembering what you'd PREFER you heard to make me more easily dismissed, rather than anything I've actually said! I have told you that I want those who refuse to work STARVED TO DEATH if need be. I said it here in this thread if you check it, so why do you slander me??

------------------------ You're even manufacturing this, look up, Moron.

-Steve

--

-Steve Walz snipped-for-privacy@armory.com ftp://ftp.armory.com/pub/user/rstevew Electronics Site!! 1000's of Files and Dirs!! With Schematics Galore!!