OT: Catsup

The little family eatery across the park from me now offers two kinds of catsup, "W" brand and Heinz; plus a jelly bean to drop into one of two jars as you leave.

"W" leads Heinz 2:1 ;-)

...Jim Thompson

I read in sci.electronics.design that Jim Thompson wrote (in ) about 'OT: Catsup', on Mon, 27 Sep 2004:

'W'? Nothing to do with George of that cognomen, I assume.

Anyway, we have ketchup in Britain. Since it contains no cats, it's suitable for vegetarians. The rigging does tend to get between your teeth, though.

John Woodgate

^^^^^^^^^ A bifurcated sundial might have two cognomons.

HP sauce is better anyhow, and few people borrow your bottle because it's RPN.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

?liberally spiced Boston beans married to a rich ketchup-based sauce,?

John

I read in sci.electronics.design that Spehro Pefhany wrote (in ) about 'OT: Catsup', on Mon, 27 Sep 2004:

Good one. 15 brownie points. All the rage on Alpha Centauri I/2, by the way. Sales on II/1 are disappointing.

You upend the bottle first and then take the cap off and shake it?

John Woodgate

I figgured that Texans were brought up on spicier food (photo on alt.binaries.schematics.electronic, same subject).

note to spammers:  a Washington State resident
Live Faust, die Jung.
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.