Dickhead across the road

Sneaks in and installs Limewire on the landlords computer along with a Trojan.

Then proceeds to dowload hacked version of some music recording program. The idiot has done this four or five times with other hacked bits of software and just gives me grief about none of it working.

Anyway, he installs his latest aquisition on his computer. His computer gets f***ed....

Comes back...

'My computer don't work. Innit Uh!' 'Software says it needs SAM. Innit Uh!' 'Serial number. Innit Unh!'

He comes back later in the day...

'I need some virus software. Innit Uh!' 'Full of viruses. Innit Uh!'

I suggest I can download AVG free for him but he will have to get a CDR so he can take it home. I know that this will not help him.

'Yeah! OK, you can get that off Limewire. Innit Uh!

I do a good impression of someone rolling about the floor larfing whilst remaining seated. We are talking extreme here.

From anyone else that sort of behaviour would result in immediate deliverance of severe GBH. I have seen this happen. In some respects I'm not too bothered, at least he would get locked away and I might end up dead.

I am saved by the fact that he thinks I am the only person who might be able to fix his computer. It's the ten second silence whilst he's making a decision about kicking the shit out of me followed by not having the shit kicked out of me that is sort of reassuring.

DNA

Reply to
Genome