OT: Away on "Vacation"

I'm off to the boonies (Lester Flatt and Earl Scruggs land) in the morning, for my wife's 45th high school reunion and my father's heart surgery (via catheter) and his 86th birthday.

If I'm lucky the hotel will have Internet, if not I'm incommunicado for a week :-(

...Jim Thompson

If we're lucky, it won't!^)
Reply to
John Fields

Jim, There are bad people out here. 'tis foolish to publish such information.

--
local optimization seldom leads to global optimization

my e-mail address is:   AT mmm DOT com
Reply to
Roy McCammon

Jim, Hope everything goes well.

Charles

Reply to
Charles W. Johson Jr.

Good luck with it all, Jim.

Don't forget to gloat at the reunion. ;-)

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany