nixie clock example

Hi,

I just add a new pic16f84a project in my web site :

it is simple single-digit nixie clock (C source code + schematics), I hope you will enjoy it !

Comments are welcome

Bruno

Reply to
BrunoG

And if that doesn't work you can always download a desktop version

Regards,

Boris Mohar

void _-void-_ in the obvious place

Reply to
Boris Mohar

hope

Cool. Could you tell me the duty cycle and period of the PWM for the

170V switching power supply? Is the BTY20 part number correct? I believe that is an SCR, why isn't the gate connected to something? Can you recommend a substitute part number that is still in production?
Reply to
Anthony Fremont

Also found this:

Political Invaders is a game similar to space invaders, but rather than blasting aliens, you get to blast your favorite politicians, commentators, and politically slanted news reporters with pies. All the while you'll have to dodge the bombs they throw at you.

Yep, there's Bush as well for us lefties.

--
Siol
Rather than a heartless beep

"Anthony Fremont" a écrit dans le message de news: u2qDf.17595$ snipped-for-privacy@tornado.texas.rr.com...

Thanks ! the duty cycle is 50%, frequency is around 40Khz. You are right, my mistake about the diode : it is a cheap BYT01/200 high voltage fast recovery diode, sorry ! I will correct the schematic in a few hours.

Bruno

BrunoG