Newbie question about emittor

Hi,

I have to admit I know nothing about electronics and that I'm not sure my question should belong to this forum.

I want to study the deplacements of small rodents in a forest. I would like to have a emittor that would bip every second its identifier towards three bases for trilateration

I do not know where to look for such emittor-bases devices. Do they exist? What are they accuracy?

Any hints will be appreciated. Many thanks

Renauld

Reply to
Renauld

CWatters