MC68HC908GP32CP in-circuit programming circuit

Hiya,

Id like to implement in circuit program for the MC68HC908GP32CP. Ive looked into various solutions mostly provided by motorola using either there mon08 cable or there spgrs cable (not sure if thats correct something like that)

But ideally I would like to create or use a circuit where I could attach in my own cable that connects to the serial port, all the circuitry would be on-board.

Cheers

greg

Reply to
spleen