Looking for Video Overlay Board

I am currently trying to find a video overlay board for a friend. He i currently looking for a replacement for this device:

It takes in NTSC video and overlays text/vector graphics (can sen commands to draw circles, boxes and the like) onto the video. The contro of what is overlayed is through RS-232. The biggest problem he is havin is that because of how the XBOB4 works, some of his overlayed vecto graphics are missing on frames when they are being redrawn. To draw a ne grahpic and erase command must be sent followed by a command to draw th desired graphic. During the time between the erase and the redraw ne frames are displayed with no drawings. This is all second hand as haven't seen any of it in person.

He is willing to try any new products, to test if they can solve thi problem but has not been able to locate any products that will even do th same thing. The ability to draw boxes and lines is needed for his work. Does anyone know of any similiar products?

Reply to
BWallace

rol

ng

new

.

I've used products from LS Designs in the UK -

They worked fine!

Iain

Claritech Ltd -

iain.tebbutt