LA4145 audio power integrated circuit source help request

Hello, This 0,9W 6V audio IC is needed to repair a Sony PRO 80 shortwave-scanner. So far I've only been able to locate it in bulk quantities. Any sources for just a couple or so from anywhere are highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Reply to
H. Dziardziel

Listed here but no price so maybe not in stock :

Mike Harrison

Many thanks and following up with them.

Reply to
H. Dziardziel

A short followup for information. Still don't know if can get one from cricklewoodelectronics but thanks to that link I now deduced a LA4146 or LA4147 will almost certainly work based on their specs so trying to get one of those too. Many thanks..

Reply to
H. Dziardziel