Kindling for the Fire

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 08:33:31 -0400, none Gave us:

snipped retarded troll baby bullshit

Yet another retarded troll post by the retarded troll "none".

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 23:47:38 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

You're an idiot, you top posting troll retard.

You have a history of being 100% wrong.

It is some other poster. One that is more lame than even you. Hard to imagine that, but in usenet, we see it all.

Reply to
DarkMatter

I got a bridge I want to sell you Tard Boy!.....

Reply to
Ross Mac

On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 00:27:20 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

Wrong again. You have no bridge, liar, and you still don't know how to post correctly in usenet. You are batting 1000 in the stupid department, boy.

Reply to
DarkMatter

Time again for your favorite song....

Sing this to "The Beverly Hillbillies Theme".. Grab a banjo and sing along DarkMatter!

There once was a Tard Boy and his name was DarkMatter.. He wore a rubber helmet and posted round in here.. And then one day he was being pretty rude.. Then the newsgroups told him to "get a life dude"!... Troll that is, skippy whipper, pencil neck geek!

The first thing you know he says he's an engineer.. His folks finally said "move away from here". So he loaded up his helmet and his new set of knee pads. And flew to San Diego where he became frustrated.. Rubber helmet, knee pads, ball gag!

And now it's time to say goodbye to Tard Boy and his fits. This tube steak parasite will have to finally give it up.. He's whinin' bout top postin' cuz' he "does not have a life"... If he'd drop his little skippy, he just might find a wife..

Shot to the Head! Noose round' the neck! Whatever it takes! You all go away now Tard Boy, ya hear?

Reply to
Ross Mac

Reply to
Rich Grise