Kindling for the Fire

On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 15:31:34 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

Sing to the tune of Carolina 49er (Oh My Darlin' Caroline)

Yer a dipshit

Yer a dipshit

Yer a dipshit, yes you are...

Yer a dipshit

A usenet dipshit.

Yer a dipshit.

Yes, you are!

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 15:04:47 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

I find it gut wrenchingly amusing that someone that claims to be so "smart" spends his personal time hunting up someone else's posts. You define the word retarded, boy. Bwuahahahahahahahaha...

Reply to
DarkMatter

Ah yes, Dark Manure has something to say again....are you out of you therapy session for the evening? Have a great day Tard Boy!

left

year

Reply to
Ross Mac

Bite the Protocol you little Pillow Biter....hehehehe...you will never get my goat "Dick With Ears"....

the

or

rhetoric"!!!!

Reply to
Ross Mac

Oh yes...that took 15 seconds of my time....how do you sepnd yours....Yes, we know....whipping your skippy at the alt.binaries....find another way to relieve your frustraition Dick Manure!

the

or

rhetoric"!!!!

Reply to
Ross Mac

How cute....the sick little brit can sing.... Look you little fruit ball, pillow bitin' sick bastard...get a life!....You are a plague on the newsgroups....just do a search on your sorry self!.....

Reply to
Ross Mac

On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 02:11:58 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

You did that to yourself, dipshit.

You don't even have a dick, little girl.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 02:18:13 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

Could your lame ass be any more retarded?

Not a brit, twit! Is that yet more of your 15 second search result, El Retardo? Bwuahahahahahahaha....

You are the fruit, dipshit. You are the idiot that refuses to follow protocols. Doh!

You are lifeless, in Usenet, as are all of you little ignore everything, including common sense retarded bastards. You epitomize Usenet stupidity, little girl.

Your criminal mother should be jailed for the felony act of not flushing your retarded ass, the moment you exited her retarded ass.

As far as "searching" on me, you won't find MY posts. Any posts you do find will prove to be forgeries. Yet more proof that you are the usenet retard that I said you are.

You should change yer nym to "Ross the Twit" or "Ross Ditz".

Reply to
DarkMatter

How creative!.....No doubt you are 12.....go whop your skippy ya little pillow biter!

get

Reply to
Ross Mac

Great...another 12 year old diatribe from Tard boy! Such genious! Do you and your little school friends sit around and compose this lame crap! Go back to spankin the monkey on the alt.binaries.... At least then, your "little paws" will be busy!

life!....You

self!.....

Reply to
Ross Mac

Hey "Skippy Whipper", did Mommy go to sleep so you could sneak up to the computer and be a BAD little Tard Boy! Oh, EXCUSE ME! I forgot! You are the Usenet Guru...How freaking impressive. Dark Manure runs all over the newsgroups posting obnoxious messages then wants to cite protocol to us all. Get a life loser!

get

Reply to
Ross Mac

On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 17:29:41 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

You are special. You are lazy. THAT is your history, you retarded f*ck! You do whatever the f*ck you want. I won't see it. You are relegated to a special group.

You are one of the few, the retarded, the filtered...

Reply to
DarkMatter

That's the best you can do hey Tard Boy.....perhaps the San Diego sun has fried your miniscule brain..... Your perverse adventures throughout the newsgroups are well documented and speak for themselves....

Reply to
Ross Mac

On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 17:33:07 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

You're an idiot. YOU are the only f*ck here that is of an adult age, but has yet to actually BE an adult.

I am 43. I am also an order of magnitude smarter than your lame ass. I have done more in the last week to make the world a better place than your lame, wussy boy ass will accomplish in your entire pathetic, petty life, little girl.

Try spelling it correctly at least, next time, retard.

My school friends are college level engineers and such, and we laugh our asses off at how retarded Usenet twits like you are.

Again, stop projecting your little problems onto others.

The binary groups I frequent are software groups, retard boy.

I do more in one day than your lame ass will accomplish in your entire pathetic life, boy. The products I engineer save lives.

Your lame, E-1 grade ass will NEVER measure up, dipshit.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 17:38:50 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

Compared to you, yes. By at least two orders of magnitude, dipshit.

Profanity is an adult thing. Get used to it, retard boy as you will always be playing catch up to the real men.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 17:38:50 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

Show me the rfc where being obnoxious is disallowed, you top posting usenet twit!

That's what I thought... You cannot.

However plenty of them DO cite top posting as being one of the most inconsiderate forms of ignoring usenet protocols. Do you read ass backwards, dipshit?

Reply to
DarkMatter

I see your vocabulary has not expanded.....retard and dipshit.....So impressive!

Reply to
Ross Mac

So, Dark Manure....you must be the master of the Usenet...I will make sure in the future to follow all your suggestions and rules....yeah right....kiss my %$# pillow biter!! Get an efffing life and hey...your slimy hide is all over the news groups....and what a fool you have made of yourself...It appears your handle is Tard Boy.... When you reach the rip old age of 14 perhaps you will gain a bit of wisdom......get a life loser!

Reply to
Ross Mac

Reply to
Ross Mac

On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 02:37:14 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

Interesting that your LAME ass still ignored the actual subject of the post. The FACT that top posting is lame, and only ditzes top post.

Particularly after they were informed that it is unacceptable. You epitomize usenet trolldom.

Reply to
DarkMatter