Kindling for the Fire

No, No. I mean how fast dows the cat go, where does it go, and for how long?

Reply to
Stepan Novotill

It goes as far and as fast as it can run, till it stops burning. Farmers have been known to use it on dogs that steal chicken eggs. I was told that they never come back for a second treatment.

--

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

I've taken about 30,000 pictures of Arabs at a range of show events and other locations.

Although tail carriage in many of them is natural, it is often called for to "get the right shot" or "on demand for the ring".

An experienced eye will tell the difference, the horse will be trying to get rid of the last little bit of that crushed ginger paste! So, it's little hole will also be puckering up as well as the tail being carried, but for a still camera, and consequent advertisement of the horse for sale or stud, it doesn't show on the shots that count. Although I won't do it myself, it is done by more than one trainer (or owner) that I have worked with.

And you though they wouldn't stoop that low to get the price they want for the nag!

Peter

Reply to
Bushy

That reminds me of a trip to the dentist in the early 80's. I had a filling filled and therefore some freezing. Normally it takes quite some time for the freezing to go away. I was in very good shape, so I ran like lightning all the way home. The increased circulation due to the exercise made the freezing go away in about 15 minutes. Normally it would take a couple of hours to wear off that much.

The cat is doing the right thing by going for a run. It is a very smart animal. ...Stepan

Reply to
Stepan Novotill

Uh, Tom....you might want to invest in a DMM....just joking....I think I tongue tested a battery or two as a kid...hehehe...yeeeeeoooooow!.....take care, Ross

Reply to
Ross Mac

I have to laugh at this one!....The guy who started this thread has a bunch of engineers and techs running out to the garage with a fresh 9V and slapping that puppy across their tongues.....I guess it's just my warped imagination but that's what this thread brings to mind...hehehe....later, Ross

Reply to
Ross Mac

Let me know!.....I really need to know this!! Hehehehe....I have this vision of half this thread with these fried lips and tongues....hehehe....enjoy guys....Ross

tongue-tested

current

Reply to
Ross Mac

Well, let's not spoil his fun!....I want a picture of this dude with a 9V hanging from his mug, waiting for it to go to 0. Hahahaha......later, Ross

tongue-tested

Reply to
Ross Mac

Fire in the hole!....I remember my first tube set...I stuck a screw driver in the flyback to test for fire in the hole...well there was and my screwdriver?....wooden handle....bad idea!....Buzzzzzzzzzz....ouch!.....later, Ross

Reply to
Ross Mac

You wouldn't want to wrap your legs round that, now wood you!.....

Reply to
Ross Mac

I did that too when I was a kid....funny thing...a few beers in the woods at night and it's a little hard to read that big sign that says "Electrified".....now that freakin stings!

Ross Mac

On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 23:20:42 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

You are just a top posting, usenet retard. That is all you are.

Reply to
DarkMatter

Do you REALLY have to be suck a dick???

Reply to
Ross Mac

Sure beats being a bottom feeding dick with ears now doesn't it "Dick Matter" !

Reply to
Ross Mac

On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 14:39:54 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

BONE UP on USENET, you top posting 20 IQ dipshit!

Reply to
DarkMatter

I am so glad you think so highly of yourself....who the hell died and left you in charge of USENET? What an ass! Why don't find another hobby other than playing "Newsgroup cop" you 12 year old moron!

message

9V
Reply to
Ross Mac

Hey you little "tard" looks like you have been making friends all over the newsgroups. Instead of whippin your skippy on the alt.binaries and taking out your frustration on the newsgroup users, why don't you have some fun or better yet, add something constructive instead of your "tard rhetoric"!!!!

message

9V
Reply to
Ross Mac

Might I refer you to the newsgroup you belong.... alt.drugs.burntout.......

message

9V
Reply to
Ross Mac

On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 14:55:16 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

Hey, if you want to make yourself to be a retard, fine. Twits like you never do "get it". Which means that twits like you never do get it right either. Ya lazy f*ck'd in the head Usenet retard. Do some reading on the forum in which you so blatantly interlope your lame ass, and you lameness into. Oh sorry, interlope is too big a word for a twit like you. Guess you'll have to look that one up too.

Reply to
DarkMatter

On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 15:04:47 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:

Said the Usenet total retard that must have starred in the film.

Why don't YOU do something constructive like read a bit on the forum in which you so lazily pout your lame ass? It's called protocol, dipshit. Another word that I am certain you are totally unfamiliar with. My baby finger contributes more in a day than your lame ass will in your entire life, you retarded twit.

Reply to
DarkMatter