John Woodgate?

John Woodgate? Haven't heard from him in awhile. Anyone know if he's OK?

...Jim Thompson

Dunno. Been wondering same since I made a rude comment about the IEC.

Hope he's just away and back soon.

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

His last post was October 8... hopefully he is just sick of American politics ;-)

...Jim Thompson

He's also not been posting in sci.lang.translation and his other usual haunts. Hopefully on vacation or something.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

In article ,

He has a very long letter-to-the-editor published in December's Electronics World.

--
Tony Williams.
Reply to

Tony, why don't you give him a ring up? See if he's OK?

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

I tried to get his number, but he's ex-directory.

--
Tony Williams.
Reply to

I sent an E-mail:

Yes Jim, just too busy. Thanks for your concern. I was spending hours reading the fascinating and erudite political analysis. (;-) I hope all my little friends on s.e.d are OK.

                                        ...Jim Thompson

I believe Kevin's got his number, actually.

--

"What is now proved was once only imagin'd." - William Blake, 1793.
Reply to

It's on his web page: jmwa.demon.co.uk/

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Is anyone paying attention? I sent JW an E-mail and he replied. And I posted his reply about 6 hours ago. He's fine, just busy.

...Jim Thompson

"Jim Thompson" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

I'm paying attention, and I notice that you are talking to yourself now.

--
Thanks, Frank.
(remove 'x' and 'invalid' when replying by email)

That's too obvious for me Speff.

--
Tony Williams.
Reply to

Hey, been there, done that!

--
The Pig Bladder From Uranus, still waiting for
some hot babe to ask what my favorite planet is.