Info on piece of equip?

Anyone here know anything about the Supercricket TF30 transistor/FET testor? I am looking for input from people who do or have used this piece of equipment or something like it. Is it reliable? A good buy for the price? Should I cut to the chase and get a higher-end item? I need a testor of some sort, but don't know anything about them. What would you recommend?

Thanks,

Dave snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
Dave