ICl7107 Voltmeter problem

I've constructed icl7107 voltmeter, but it doesn't work. The display displays "1666". What's up?

Reply to
KubeqZ
Brendan Gillatt

If you go outside at noon, and look directly into the sun... that's up!!

--
Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net  (Just substitute the appropriate characters in the

"In theory, there isn't any difference between theory and practice.  In
practice, there is."  - Yogi Berra
Reply to
DaveM

Obviously, you made errors in its construction, and most likely have damaged parts.

What you are asking is for a fortune teller to to know what you did.

I would suggest to buy a discent volt meter, not build your own.

Jerry G. ======

Reply to
Jerry G.