Internet Service in Airplane.

Hello,

I'm French electronic student, I need some informations about airborne communications and data management solutions to airlines. I need also technicals documentations aviation electronics systems, electromagnetic compatibility, transmissions capacities. Please send me your contacts or some internet links, technical Books, etc....

Thank you.

Reply to
Olive

Too lazy to do your own home work?