Good luck SpaceShipOne :)

Hi,

In case anyone hasn't seen the news, Scaled Composites will attempt today to break the altitude record, and be the first to launch a non-government vessel to the edge of space (60 miles).

Hope everything goes well.

Good luck :)

-A

Reply to
Andre

Not needed to win the X-Prize, but it WOULD be kinda neat to see, I admit. Anyone have any figures on how much additional delta-V SS-1 would've needed to put itself into orbit?

I also suspect that the "return safely" part gets a WHOLE lot more complicated in that case...

Bob M.

Reply to
Bob Myers