FPGA Board Newsletter August 2004 BurchED - Making FPGA Prototyping Easy!
In this newsletter: (1) Did you break your FPGA? (2) New products (3) New upgrade offers for current customers (4) Reminder - please keep in touch (5) User website spotlight for August
(1) Did you break your FPGA? Great news, if you blew up your FPGA! BurchED now offers replacement of the XC2S300E FPGA on your board, and we will mail it back to you, all for free!
(2) New Products
- Sydney-X1E: Following on from the successful release of the Sydney-X1 FPGA development system, BurchED has now released the Sydney-X1E. While the Sydney-X1 is a lower cost and compact system, the Sydney-X1E is a more expandable system in a larger box, with a "quick release" lid.
- A range of "Bulk Saver Packs": Significant savings for quantity purchases. Ideal for setting up University Laboratories.
(3) New upgrade offers for current customers Great offers for owners of BurchED products. An opportunity to get the latest boards and systems, at special prices. Offers include upgrade to a Sydney-X1E.
(4) Reminder - please keep in touch Please remember, as a customer or user of BurchED products, you are very welcome to email us at any time with questions, comments, or for discussion. We are always interested to hear about your latest projects and applications. Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
(5) User website spotlight for August Keith Howell, in Cambridge, England.Keith has been a valued customer of BurchED for many years, and he is a guy with alot of great technical ideas. His website provides a very interesting read, and he is available for FPGA consulting work, so please contact him if you require FPGA design services.