New Sydney-X2 FPGA development system

Hi all,

The Sydney-X2 FPGA development system for education and FPGA computer
application development has now been released.

http://www.burched.biz/sydneyx1.html

Are you interested in developing FPGA applications with your own on-chip CPU
or multiple on-chip CPUs?  The Sydney-X2 "FPGA computer" platform may be the
system that you are looking for.

Introductory sale with 15% off the normal price.  Limited time.

Order now using our secure online order form.  International orders are very
welcome.

Best regards, Tony Burch http://www.burched.biz

Re: New Sydney-X2 FPGA development system
What kind of PC software do we need? Many compaines have free limited
versions, but then you have to pay a high price for a version that
isn't crippled.

I've heard you make the best hardware specifically designed for
educational purposes.

Re: New Sydney-X2 FPGA development system
Hi Eric, thanks for your comments.

The Sydney-X2 works with the Xilinx Webpack software.  The good news is that
this software is free and is excellent to use.  The FPGA (300K gate
XC2S300E) in the Sydney-X2 is supported in Webpack.  You can download the
Webpack software from the Xilinx website http://www.xilinx.com

Most of our products are intended to be suitable for both engineering and
education.  Many universities and engineering companies are using our
products.  Some of our customers include Intel, TI, Analog Devices & many
others http://www.burched.biz/contactus.html

Best regards, Tony Burch

BurchED FPGA Systems http://www.burched.biz