embedding ERICSSON T10s board

Hi,

I want to use a ERICSSON T10s board (from disassambled phone with LCD) in one of my projects. How can I powering up the board? I couldn't do it by powering up through connector on the board without its battery.

Sincerely, Rustam Bogubaev

Reply to
PYCTAM

I've successfully supplied my t610 with 3.75V on the battery input. + at the one to left when the pins is facing upwards, 0v on the right pin. The mid pin is used to indicate the charging status, and should _not_ be connected when running without a real battery. You might want to put a capacitor across the terminals, to smoothen out voltage when the phone suddenly drags more, i.e gets a call or something like that.

--
MVH,
Vidar

www.bitsex.net