IAP

Reply to
Proteus IIV

fo on

.

think

,

ller

Hee Hee, OK the trout come from the stream behind my house. Google Java Center NY to see the area. Lots of cows, not many people. I go fishing with 'the boys' at Onieda lake north of Syracuse in late Septemeber. This boat fishing is mostly an excuse for drinking beer at 8:00 in the morning. (Though some are more serious than I am.) I've fished in lake Erie, but I don't eat them.

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

Ok, hadn't heard of "Java Center". Other than the NYS Thruway, we haven't traveled too much around that part of NY (why?). I lived in Hyde Park for a couple of decades and in Vermont for fifteen years after that, so I'm much more familiar with Eastern NY.

The Finger Lakes aren't "near Buffalo". ;-)

Exactly. Lake Erie isn't "fresh water". ;-)

Reply to
krw

on

UP YOUR ANAL APERTURE YOU FUCKFACED SHITHOLE

IAP ! ! !

Reply to
Proteus IIV