electronic carillon...

Greetings...

Some years ago, around 1970, I helped our local church my modifying their carillon system to also handle a local pa system... It worked quite well...

Now many years have passed and I would like to upgrade the old carillon system by changing the carillon, rod, generator and replacing it will a microcontoller, or similar, system. Does anyone know of any chips that can generate calillon sounds using a keyboard to select the various keyboard notes?... Larry ve3fxq

Reply to
larya