Domino 2 BASIC microcontroller

I just obtained a Domino 2 Microcontroller with built in BASIC. I learned that the company that manufactured these things (Micromint) has some documentation on their website showing schematics for interfacing a MAX232, LCD display, and matrix keyboard, but the programming examples for setting up the I/O are sparce and confusing. Has anyone had experience working with these modules before?

How can I program the I/O pins from BASIC. There are some that say they have to be accessed through machine code. Can I just poke the values to a certain memory location? I also want to wire up an 8255A to expand the I/O. What would be the best way to accomplish this?

Any information anyone can provide would be appreciated. Thanks!

-Phil

Reply to
Mr. Phil