Distributor wanted

Hello,

We are manufacturer of universal IC programmers, GANG programmers for
production programming, PC based oscilloscopes, logic anlyzers and
systems for ballacning rotors and vibration measurements. We are based
in Poland.

Information about our products you can find on our web site:
http://www.rk-system.com.pl/english.php

Currently, we are looking for distributor in some countries, we can
offer good distribution conditions.

I am waiting to hear from you.

Best regards

RK-SYSTEM