Subject: Distributor wanted
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 05:57:54 -0800 (PST)
From: rk-system@rk-system.com.pl
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.equipment

Hello,

We are manufacturer of universal IC programmers, GANG programmers for
production programming, PC based oscilloscopes, logic anlyzers and
systems for ballacning rotors and vibration measurements. We are based
in Poland.

Information about our products you can find on our web site:
http://www.rk-system.com.pl/english.php

Currently, we are looking for distributor in some countries, we can
offer you good distribution conditions.

Best regards

RK-SYSTEM
ul. Che³mońskiego 30