hello Sam, what are we reading

I read ES&T electronics servicing and technology published by cq of hicksville ny, the news page kept me informed of direct broadcast satellite technology and lcd and plasma displays and the computer pages in the back of the magazine were digital; Radio Electronics had a repair history forum; while a Drexel engineering student I talked with my dormitory floor mates of my reading in middle school of Sam Goldwasser's books and magazine articles. What books and periodicals are we reading on electronics and computers?

Reply to
Gordon