Clearflow Krystal Water Conditioner

I bought one of these a few years back, and it now doesn't seem to be doing anything to the water. I am searching for a set of installation instructions to confirm I have it wired right. The company doesn't seem to be trading anymore, nor has a weblink.

Does anyone have or know someone who has this unit, and a set of instructions they could scan and email to me. Picture of the unit

Many thanks for any help received.

Reply to
Paul Landregan

Forgot to add on the picture it shows wires missing, I took these off while playing with the unit, to see if the led sequence changed.

It has 3 coils, one terminated both ends, forming a complete cct. The other

2 are connected one end, the other has a rubber bung on, so seem to act as antennas for something.
Reply to
Paul Landregan

I have no idea about this type, that you are mentioning. The water sterilizers that I am aware of, are using high power ultraviolet lamps in the UV short-wave region. The water is sterilized, by being exposed to the heavy UV radiation while on its path to the output of the device.

The common causes of failures in these UV systems are first the lamps wearing out after about 8000 hours, and then the ballast transformers after a number of years.

--

Jerry G. ======

Does anyone have or know someone who has this unit, and a set of instructions they could scan and email to me. Picture of the unit

Many thanks for any help received.

Reply to
Jerry G.