Brainwave Machine?

I am looking for a "brainwave machine" that induces an electrical current through earclips. NOT a biofeedback machine or a machine that doesn`t connect with earclips. The machine must have a precise setting available of

7.8 or 7.83. This has been called the Schumann resonance and some imagine that it is the frequency of the earth. Does anyone have an "alpha pacer 1" for sale? For some reason the alpha pacer 2 is ineffective.

Thanks. Laurence

Reply to
Laurence Galian

of

sells some pocket versions. There are also companies that sell brainwave entrainment devices, that actually change your brainwave frequencies, like
so it's probably not something you want to enter into lightly. I wouldn't wear it while driving if I were you.

There are also other reasons to avoid brainwave entrainment devices. Some frequencies can cause epileptics to have a seizure, etc. Probably a good idea to read up on it first.

Chris

Reply to
Christopher M.

Hmmm. Some people will buy anything if it's given a fancy name.

I particularly like the bit about.... "Some sensitive people who previously have to avoid electricity..."

If "Schumann Resonances" exist in "the space between the surface of the Earth and the Ionosphere" but "need to be excited" in order to be observed... what happens when they sell two of their products? Won't they interfere with each other?

Probably a good idea not to waste your time?

Colin

Reply to
CWatters

It's probably an even better idea to avoid the whole field of hooking electrical things up to the human body unless you REALLY know what you're doing. Why do I get the feeling that that's not the case here?

Bob M.

Reply to
Bob Myers

previously

I wouldn't know. I haven't really looked into these Schumann resonance devices. I think it's more likely that electric fields are causing high body voltages and having negative effects on people with omega-3 deficiencies.

Chris

Reply to
Christopher M.

body

What does a "high body voltage" mean?

Reply to
CWatters

of

Why not do what most people do, wear a tin-foil hat & don't worry about it.

Reply to
Patch

Here's some info if you're inforested.

"Delicate biological cellular processes (like brain function and heart muscle contraction) operate on the scale of microvolts to millivolts. Some experts warn against induced voltages of 20 mV or higher as they can theoretically interfere with the subtle cellular activity. " LessEMF.com: EMF Meter Probes and Accessories

"There are two essential fatty acids - commonly referred to as Omega-3?and Omega-6?- that are indeed essential for life because they are vitally involved in the proper functioning of every cell, tissue and organ in the human body. The Omega-6 EFAs are distributed evenly in most tissues, but Omega-3 EFAs are concentrated in a few tissues including the brain. More specifically, a substance termed ?(DHA), converted from Omega-3 EFAs, is the most abundant Omega-3 EFA in the brain. The brain has the greater percentage of fat than any other organ in the body - 20% of the dry weight of the brain makes up EFA. We are, in fact, all 'fat heads'! (Stordy, 2000:83)." ILT: Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs)

Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs)

Chris

Reply to
Christopher M.

Wow. I mean... Wow. You want to pass an electrical current through your head by hooking up electrodes to your ears? Wow.

You know, Laurence, there are easier ways to kill yourself... But I'm sure you could cobble something together if you try. A transformer, length of wire, two clips; we could get some major amps flowing through that noggin of yours...

And by the way, 7.8 or 7.83 WHAT? Elephants? Volts? Amps? Microfarads?

And what's an alpha pacer 2 ineffective for? Playing basketball? Training cats? Deep sea diving? I just don't understand what you're talking about!

You know, if you would proof-read your posts with an understanding that everyone else hasn't been thinking along the same lines that you've been thinking along, these kinds of responses wouldn't happen.

of

Reply to
Some Guy

high

the

percentage

brain

Wow! What an erudite publication, with suitably rigorous citations!

Oh, hang on, they're just flogging off some crap to dullards.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Taylor

whatever

Chris

Reply to
Christopher M.

7.83 milliCochranes, but of course to maintain that with any stability they're going to have to really watch for transphasic variations in the warp field density across the primary hyperspatial oscillation plane in the dilithium matrix. Either that, or give it a really good whack on the side every so often...

Bob M.

Reply to
Bob Myers

Haven't you ever heard of alpha waves?

Chris

Reply to
Christopher M.

Microfarads?

He probably has. The original poster probably has no idea what he is referring to or he would have been less obtuse. I don't see a reference to alpha waves anywhere in the post myself.

Reply to
Sir Charles W. Shults III

Thanks, Chris. I really appreciate your help.

Laurence

current

imagine

1"
Reply to
Laurence Galian

I knew some one here had my service manuals for my weeken space ship.

Reply to
Jamie