abt electronics sucks

why abt electronics sucks, my version...

andrew

What *brand* of dishwasher?

...Jim Thompson

I like it when folks get proactive (your webpage) and don't just take the company's crap lying down. I hope you made them (ABT) aware of the URL...that should get a rise out of them. By the way, for added credibility, change [spend their] to spend there.

Reply to
Baphomet

Does your dishwasher suck the plates clean? - very novel - mine does it the old fashioned way with water etc. I do have a vacuum cleaner that sucks ... and a bank manager ... and a ####### ###### ## # #### but thats all another story

Reply to
R.Lewis