9D socket insert

Is it possible to buy the inside of a 9D socket without the mounting flange (just the white plastic insert bit) ? -

At the moment, I'm having to remove each one by hand, and I'm going to need

100+

Thanks...

Reply to
Richard Hutchinson

is available. found them in surplus stores.

Reply to
ryan wiehle

Can you remember which store is was ?

Reply to
Richard Hutchinson

that would be in Toroto, Canada. But I don't think thats where you are.

Reply to
ryan wiehle

the name is active surplus, queen st W, toronto

Reply to
ryan wiehle

Found it -

I live in the UK, but I can get a Canadian friend to pick them up and ship them to me.

Reply to
Richard Hutchinson