GNR F173 TFT Inverter

Anyone got any idea where I might be able to get an inverter for this monitor?

Part numbers on the inverter are:

48.V0861.001 /E DARFON

its a two outputs, 4 tube twin transformer with a OZ960S controller chip.

I'm guessing one of the transformers has burnt out; when started only two of the lights get up to full brightness and the inverter goes into sulk mode. There's no obvious sign of any burn in the transformers but as they are enclosed so it would probably have to catch fire before anything was obvious.

Nowhere I've tried sofar has even heard of it, and as you can guess, emailing GNR themseleves has resulted in no response.

Oh, and (ideally) in the UK :)

Reply to
Gintby

Gintby wrote in news:Xns98C1F35BFEB26225317016380518299@62.253.170.163:

Hmmm.... anybody out there??

Reply to
Gintby

On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 23:54:16 GMT, Gintby put finger to keyboard and composed:

For Europe / Middle East / North Africa region, please contact Eldor Spare Parts.

Mr. Villa Giuseppe: Tel : + 39 031 636224 E-mail : giuseppe dot villa at eldor dot it

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar