12 volts 8-60hz sine wave generator

Hi,

How easy or hard it is to construct a kit that can produce 12 volts with variable sine wave frequency from 8Hz to 60Hz? Can I do it with only 6 components or parts? I forgot many things in electronics so can't construct complex kit.

Also if I have to extend the range to 5Khz to 5Mhz using the same circuit wherein I can dial the sine wave from 8Hz to 5Mhz. Is the circuit much more complex than the first one.

Many thanks.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

My first tought was a RC-stage with a potmeter, feeding to the base of a transistor...

--
MVH,
Vidar

www.bitsex.net