100hz oscillator

HI all,

I've been using the LTC1799 for >1khz squarewaves, very small, very stable and only 1 resistor needed! though theres times when one wants a frequency from a few hertz to a few hundered. I've not tried the LTC that low, though does anyone know of anyother small timer chips ? using the 555 is a bit large and outdated, even though it does the job...

Thanks, Chris

Reply to
exxos