Xilinx-XUPV2P- AC97 Audio BSP

Hi all, I'm using XUPV2P xilinx board. In that audio codec chip for AC97 support is avaliable. I plan to use linux-2.4.26 as RTOS. Now there are linux BSP availble from xilinx for ps/2, ethernet, systemACE Flash etc. But there is no linux BSP available for AC97 Audio codec chip LM4550. But general AC97 codec drivers, I could see in linux distributions. How can I modify the general driver to be xilinx board specific BSP. so that after libgen I'll copy this drivers into kernel and cross compile it. Regards Prakash

Reply to
Prakash